Surya's My Tree Challenge Aamir Khan | Cast and Crew, Photos, Stills, Images Rating

Latest News

Surya's My Tree Challenge Aamir Khan

Surya's My Tree Challenge Aamir Khan,  Mammootty. The challenge now actors amirkan has to Mahesh Bapu and Sudeep

Aamir Khan, Mahesh Babu, Surya made ​​by Sudeep My Tree Challenge!




My Tree Challenge @ Grand Hyatt, Dubai. Plant a Tree and save the Earth



Super star @suriya planted his tree and challenged Aamir khan



Actor Surya, My tree sapling at his home, after accepting the challenge made ​​by Mammootty. The challenge now actors amirkan has to Mahesh Bapu and Sudeep. Ice Bucket Challenge popularity worldwide, as well as celebrities and their fans and created new challenges. One challenge in Hyderabad to create buckets of rice, put spread. Many have found the rice to the poor.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Movie Reviews Designed by Mrse7en.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.