I (Ai) Movie Teaser Breaks all YouTube Records | Cast and Crew, Photos, Stills, Images Rating

Latest News

I (Ai) Movie Teaser Breaks all YouTube Records

I (Ai) Movie Teaser Breaks all YouTube Records






News Details :  There is truly probably in the way that everybody's Twitter and Facebook course of events is loaded with "I"movie teaser and its screenshots, The whole film industry has arrived at a stand still in wonderment of Chiyaan Vikram's different changes in the film. Presently the most recent is that I teaser has enlisted 1 Million perspectives inside 12 hours in Youtube surpassing Hrithik Roshan Bang which got one million in 13 hours. 


Vikram's "I" is presently the speediest Indian film to accomplish this historic point. We can securely say this Youtube record is simply the starting and the film will break each conceivable film industry record. 

Producers have offered half dinner to I devotees with a 61 seconds teaser and get prepared to have full supper on October 22nd. This dauntless flick is a banquet for all the motion picture darlings!! Don't set out to miss it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Movie Reviews Designed by Mrse7en.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.