Guest List of I-Ai Movie Audio Release | Cast and Crew, Photos, Stills, Images Rating

Latest News

Guest List of I-Ai Movie Audio Release

Who Are Attending I (Ai) Audio Release? Find Guestlist Here

The stage is getting prepared for the great sound arrival of Shankar's I, which was prior spelled as Ai. The music will be discharged in a sumptuous occasion held at Nehru Stadium on September 15th Today evening. Aascar Ravichandran and Shankar are leaving no stone unturned to make the occasion an all the rage. They are expressly welcoming the superstars to effortlessness the capacity and to make the music discharge capacity fruitful.



Here is the Guest List:

1. Arnold:


Arnold Schwarzenegger's presence has been confirmed by the Hollywood actor himself.

2. Rajinikanth:


Shankar had gone to Karnataka to meet and invite Rajinikanth, who has been busy filming his next movie Lingaa

3. Kamal Hassan:


Kamal Hassan was part of a historical moment when he along with KS Ravikumar made Jackie Chan attend the audio launch function of Dasavatharam.

4. Aishwarya & Abhishek Bachchan: 


Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan are expected to attend the audio launch function of I.

5. Mammootty: 


Malayalam superstar Mammooty has reportedly confirmed his presence to be part of the audio launch function of I.

6. Vijay Illayathalapathy: 


Vijay will be reportedly taking a break from the Hyderabad schedule of his forthcoming movie Kaththi to attend the I audio launch.

7. Mani Ratnam: 


Ace director Mani Ratnam will be gracing the audio launch event of I.

8. KS Ravikumar: 


Director KS Ravikumar will be present at the I audio launch.

9. AR Murugadoss: 


AR Murugadoss, who is a friend of Shankar, will be taking part in the audio release event of I.

10. Prabhu Deva: 


Prabhu Deva is expected to come down to Chennai for the I audio release function.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Movie Reviews Designed by Mrse7en.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.