Vikram Said Story of I Movie | Cast and Crew, Photos, Stills, Images Rating

Latest News

Vikram Said Story of I Movie

Actor Vikram has said about the story of "I Tamil movie" while the time of television & media meet.



"I Movie" celebrities like Vikram, Amy Jackson and others, are going to be join in the time of music launch of the film festival will be held in Chennai on September 15th 2014. Arnold would be release the music sondtrack of film "I" with dirctor Shankar. A.R Rahman has composed the music & PC Sriram has done a cinematography of this movie..

Rajini, Kamal and several other prominent personalities of the Tamil film are going to attend the music launch ceremony of movie "I". Nehru indoor arena ceremony will be held on the evening of Sept. 15.


Although several interviews about the film, Shankar, but actor Vikram was saying anything about this. For the first time in a television interview, he said as 'I' means beauty. Film speaks about Advertising and modeling world,  modeling hard work and the way of getting hurt from the modeling.

This is entirely a thriller film in the style of Shankar. As an actor, casting I have a lot of places, but this film will be give a stunned to viewers. Three times i have transferred my physique, because of the story was very loud. I am very excited about this movie and look forward, "he said Vikram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Movie Reviews Designed by Mrse7en.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.